All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionGospel Poetry - Book One is a 50 year compilation of poems, song lyrics, and verse that the author, D. Leo Lund, has recieved from the Lord Jesus Christ while in prayer. He has ministered in Churches, Prisons, and Rescue Missions, in an attempt to share what he felt that he was given under the aninting of the Holy Ghost. Some of these songs have literally changed the course of some people's lives when they were heard. Of special te is the song, There Won't Be Any Cellblocks In Heaven which was first performed in the sanctuary in the Arizona state prison in Florence, Az. Each song or poem was given with regard to a special prayer for someone.
- Author BiographyD. Leo Lund is a Christian man that lives what he believes and shares openly what he has found to be effective in a God focused life. He holds over 75 copyrights for music and has authored more than ten books on various subjects, both fiction and non-fiction, as well as the supernatural. He is a believer in all things kind, honest, and Holy. He has written a short subject entitled Brain Damaged on the subject of child abuse and donates all of the proceeds to help those who have suffered from it. It is currently found on Amazon's Kindle site.
- Author(s)D Leo Lund
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.