All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionReduce Your Debt, Improve Your Credit, & Learn to Use Debt Wisely. This book will show you how. Oh, and you might laugh a little too. Maybe more than a little. This slightly tongue in cheek look at Bad Debt is full of useful information side by side with amusing foottes and inspiring quotes, as you are led step by step through the process of spending less on interest payments while moving your money to where it can do you the most good. Based on real financial advice given to clients and used by them successfully, this is a book worth paying attention to.
- Author BiographyBenjamin J. Miller has a degree in Psychology, and his working experience following studies has focused on Advertising Sales and Sales Management for companies such as AOL/Time Warner and Thompson West Publishing. Since 2004 he has owned and managed his own businesses and investments, and shortly after this began to share his knowledge with others. On January 31st 2005 he left his day job and began living off of these investments, and his life has never been the same since.
- Author(s)Benjamin J Miller
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.