All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.30Free postage
- AU $18.81Free postage
- AU $19.34Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA breakout success and a New York Times bestseller in hardcover, Got Fight? is the uproarious and out of control book from Forrest Griffin, one of the most outrageous personalities in the Ultimate Fight Championship (UFC). The former light heavyweight champ of the UFC, Forrest is one of the UFC's biggest stars in mixed martials arts, the fastest-growing sport in the world. Now in Got Fight? , the man who's been called 'the most popular fighter in the UFC' offers personal stories from inside and outside the Octagon to give readers a glimpse into the mind of a mixed martial artist and illustrate his 50 principles of being a fighter, with topics ranging from mentally preparing before a professional fight to kicking it into high gear when your ring is the street. Mixing his fighting tips with his own booming personality and his trademark sense of humour, Forrest creates his own unique, self-depricating version of self-help. In these pages, you will learn about true mental toughness - whether it's scraping it out in the Octagon or picking up chicks.
- Author BiographyForrest Griffin is one of the top-ranked light-heavyweight mixed martial artists in the world. He won the first season of The Ultimate Fighter in 2005 and has been one of the most beloved UFC fighters ever since. He is the Day man, fighter of the Night man, and champion of the sun. He is also a master of karate and friendship for everyone. But calm down, ladies, Forrest and his main squeeze, Jaime, live in Las Vegas. Erich Krauss is a professional Muay Thai fighter and the author of more than twenty-five books, including Anderson Silva's The Mixed Martial Arts Instruction Manual: Striking. He has written for the New York Times, and is the founder and publisher of Victory Belt Publishing. He lives in Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Erich Krauss,Forrest Griffin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Note8-Page Colour Insert
- Weight297 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.