Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn the church today, many gifted people are t using the gifts they have been given, because they are either t aware of the gifts the have been given, or they have never learned to use them. Got Gifts? will help you discover the gifts you have been given by the Lord, and help you maximize their use, so you might effectively touch lives on His behalf, and win the lost to Him before it's too late.
- Author BiographyTom Cannon is a popular speaker, author, and Bible College director. He ministers in churches, Pastor's conferences and leadership seminars worldwide. Tom has written twelve books, numerous Christian college courses, and Bible study guides. (Visit www.tomcannon.org) Tom's books aim to help strengthen every member in the body of Christ. His books include: Two Faces in the Mirror, Practical Ministry, Prepared to Lead, Rescuing Peter, Faith Emerging, We Speak to Nations, Changing Natures, Building Better Leaders, and Keys to Effective Leadership. Study Guides are presently available for all of his books. Tom was born in Portland, Oregon, is happily married to his childhood sweetheart, Candy, and have three adult children, two of which are married. Through the years Tom has pastored in various ministerial positions.
- Author(s)Tom Cannon
- PublisherPreacher's Kid Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPreacher's Kid Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.