Got Here as Soon as I Could: Discovering the Way Life Should be by Sarah Smiley (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm t from Maine...but I got here as soon as I could. Six years ago, a family from Florida fell in love with the way life should be, and although they've never seen a moose, the Smileys intend to stay. Because say what you will about the cold winters and the messy mud season, there is other place to raise a kid than in the great state of Maine. Got Here As Soon As I Could is a collection of syndicated columnist Sarah Smiley's most-loved columns about raising a family in Maine. In these 100 essays, readers will laugh, cry and d their head yes as they remember a time when all of America was as simple and beautiful as it still is today in Vacationland.
- Author BiographySarah Smiley is the author of a syndicated newspaper column published locally in the Brunswick Times-Record and Bangor Daily News, and in Washington, Florida, Colorado and Texas. Sarah has written three books: the memoirs Dinner with the Smileys, (Hyperion, 2013) Going Overboard, (Penguin/New American Library, 2005), and a collection of essays titled I'm Just Saying ..., (Ballinger, 2008). She is a frequent contributor for Parade, Huffington Post and Military.com. Sarah has been featured in The New York Times Magazine; O, the Oprah Magazine; Parade (cover story); GoodHousekeeping; Newsweek; DownEast; Maine; and Military Spouse Magazine (cover story). Sarah also has appeared on the Today Show, Katie (Couric), Nightline, CNN's American Morning and Sunday Morning, CBS's The Early Show, Fox News Studio B, and MSNBC Live. Locally, Sarah is a frequent co-host and guest on WVOM, The Voice of Maine, and The Nite Show with Danny Cashman. Sarah has been featured on WCSH6's 207 and MPBN. In 2014, Smiley was awarded the American Legion Auxiliary's prestigious Public Spirit Award. She lives with her husband and kids in Bangor, Maine.
- Author(s)Sarah Smiley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Weight426 g
- Width148 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.