All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionHave a common and persistent work-related problem that keeps you awake at night? Are you looking for possible outside the box solutions to resolve these issues? The authors of the bestselling Got a Minute? The 9 Lessons Every HR Professional Must Learn to Be Successful have written a timely and timeless book about the five universal problems that all organizations face. The problems discussed include unclear or unrealistic organizational vision and a lack of well-developed or well-implemented strategies, changes in domestic and international competition, dealing with federal and state laws and regulations, poor leadership and insufficient employee competencies, and the changing nature of society and the workforce. The solutions to these problems can almost always be found in what managers claim to be their most important asset-their people. Unfortunately, most managers do t involve their people deeply eugh in problem resolution to have a significant effect. Got a Solution? provides unique problem-solving approaches that engage employees, resulting in lasting benefits for the entire organization. After reading this book, business leaders, managers, and HR professionals will be better equipped to come up with workable and invative solutions to the very problems that plague their organizations.
- Author BiographyDale J. Dwyer, PhD is a professor of management at the University of Toledo. He lives in Arlington, Virginia, USA. Sheri A. Caldwell, PhD is HR Director at the Grain Division for The Andersons. She has held top human resource management positions at Hickory Farm, the University of Toledo Physicians Group, the Toledo Zoo, and American Identity. She is past president of the Toledo Area Human Resource Management Association and was on the human resources committee for the American Red Cross. She lives in Oregon, Ohio, USA. Dale and Sheri are also the coauthors of Got a Minute? The 9 Lessons Every HR Professional Must Learn (2010).
- Author(s)Dale J. Dwyer,Sheri A. Caldwell
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.