About this product
- DescriptionI want to start conversations, and even better, arguments. From the Introduction One of the most outspoken and original voices in sports sounds off while revealing his incredible life story. Jalen Rose has never been quiet. Not as a kid growing up in Detroit in the 70 s and 80 s. Not as the brash, trash-talking leader of the legendary Fab Five at the University of Michigan. Not as the player under the stewardship of Hall of Famers Larry Bird, Isiah Thomas and others throughout his 13-year NBA career. And certainly t as a commentator and analyst on ABC/ESPN and Grantland. In Got to Give the People What They Want, topic is off limits. Honest, unfiltered, unbiased. Raw, refreshing, real. This colorful collection of stories and opinions about basketball and life gives people the kind of insight and understanding they don t get anywhere else in the sports world.
- Author BiographyJALEN ROSE is an ABC/ESPN analyst, executive producer of TheFab Five the highest-rated documentary in ESPN history and host of the JalenRose Report on Grantland and the Jacoby Podcast. Rose began his sports career at the University of Michigan where he reached two NCAA title games, and then went on to play for six teams in the NBA, most notably the Indiana Pacers when they made three consecutive Eastern Conference finals, including the 2000 NBA Finals. Rose established the Jalen Rose Foundation/Charitable Fund in 2000, personallydonating close to $1.5 millionto support the development and education of inner-city youths.His most substantial outreach initiative to date is the establishment of the Jalen Rose Leadership Academy (JRLA) in his hometown of Detroit.
- Author(s)Jalen Rose
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Archetype
- Content NoteLine drawings 1 8-page 4/c photo insert
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.