All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGotham City: a town teeming with corrupt cops, ruthless crime lords, petty thieves ...and just a small handful that would oppose them. Grizzled veteran Harvey Bullock, Captain Maggie Sawyer, Detective Renee Montoya and the GCPD are the law force that stands between order and complete anarchy. Gotham's Finest work around the clock to t only keep the world's most psychotic criminals off the street...but also cleaning up the mess left behind by Batman's one-man war on crime. Written by critically acclaimed authors Ed Brubaker (Captain America) and Greg Rucka (52, Detective Comics), this Eisner Award-winning series follows the detectives of Gotham City's Special Crimes Unit as they navigate against the city's greatest villains--in the shadow of Batman himself. This Eisner Award-winning series is w available in its entirety in this Omnibus edition. Collects issues #1-40.
- Author BiographyA one-time cartoonist, Ed Brubaker has been working as a writer since the early 1990s, and in that time his work has won several awards, including both the Harvey and Eisner Awards for Best Writer in 2007, and has been translated around the world. His comics credits include Batman, Catwoman, Gotham Central and Sleeper for DC Comics and Daredevil, Captain America and Criminal for Marvel. He lives and works in Seattle, Washington, with his wife, Melanie, and many pets.
- Author(s)Ed Brubaker,Greg Rucka
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3091 g
- Width193 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Artist(s)Michael Lark
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.