All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Arntfield interrogates the legacy of Victorian-era crime fiction and Gothic horror on investigative forensic methods used by police today.
- Author BiographyMichael Arntfield is Associate Professor in the Department of English & Writing Studies at Western University, Canada. He is also a fellow with the University of Toronto's Centre for Research in Forensic Semiotics, an academic and investigative advisor with the American Investigative Society of Cold Cases, and a previous Fulbright Chair at Vanderbilt University, USA. Formerly serving as a police officer and detective for over fifteen years, he now specializes in literary criminology and the criminal humanities. For more information, visit www.michaelarntfield.com.
- Author(s)Michael A. Arntfield
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSemiotics and Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight493 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.