All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the cost of an hour or more's work, or hiring a professional designer, anyone needing a gothic pop graphic can download it to use anyway-they-like from this resource.The concepts developed in the graphics feature the following themes: Nature; Animals; Eco; City; Dark; Mystic; Love; Woman; Beat; Active; Play; War; Travel; Food; and, Next.All files (real size 100 per cent) can be opened by: Illustrator 5 and following; Coreldraw 8 and following; Freehand 8 and following; and, Photoshop in any version.
- Author BiographyVincenzo Sguera, the former chief designer for Benetton, has been at the cutting edge of the art and design world for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Michele Moricci,Vincenzo Sguera
- PublisherArkivia Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBergamo
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintArkivia Books
- Content Note132 col
- Weight1220 g
- Width240 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.