All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gothic period is one of the first epochs in art history from which artworks of all kinds have been preserved: from cathedrals, castles, and palaces to masterful paintings and the most filigree works of goldsmiths. This book displays the breadth and richness of a unique craftsmanship. Specific contributions delve into the development of Gothic architecture in France, as well as the national characteristics it took on from Spain and Portugal to rthern and eastern Europe. Entire chapters are devoted to the Papal Palace of Avign and the splendor of Gothic glass painting.
- Author BiographyRolf Toman has worked as an independent art publisher for various international publishing houses for several decades. He authored and edited many acclaimed publications on art history and spirituality.
- Author(s)Rolf Toman
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight1950 g
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.