All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGourmet Guru Light Bites is a collection of 35 recipes for tantalising sweet and savoury snacks. With easy-to-follow instructions for creating scrumptious treats for all occasions, this cookbook makes it easy for home cooks and food lovers alike to whip up and enjoy delicious snacks at any time of the day. These include traditional Malay cakes such as Kueh Kosui, Apam Makoke and Puteri Salat to contemporary offerings such as Corn Caramel Pudding, Bean Curd Pizza and Spinach, Sausage Cheese Rolls and Pan-fried Potatoes and Eggs.
- Author BiographyGourmet Guru Academy began as a business initiative by Nanyang Technological University- Students in Free Enterprise (NTU SIFE) with the aim to empower self-taught home cooks to earn an income. Through the publication of cookbooks and weekly cooking classes, these women are learning new skills while providing for themselves and their families. The Gourmet Guru mini cookbook series features recipes collected from homemakers and instructors who have taught at various Community Centres in Singapore.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMini Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $39.92
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.