Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this book is to provide valid alternatives to a traditional diet, precise information on how the condition manifests itself in our system, and spe-cific dietary precautions to avoid the consequences of eating food that would be toxic for celiacs. The book adopts an informed approach to food and its properties, and includes many useful suggestions on the best way to prepare it, with simple tasty recipes, viewing foods as an ally for a fit and healthy body. In addition to improving personal energy levels, by following the advice pro-vided in the book it is possible to cancel the symptoms of celiac disease with the consequent reduction or elimination of any medication that is taken to treat the problems caused by the condition.
- Author BiographyCINZIA TRENCHIis a naturopath and a freelance journalist and photographer specializing in food and eno-gastronomic related tours. She contributes original recipes and interpretations of typical foods for cooking courses and to books for both Italian and foreign publishers. She is a passionate cook and has worked for many years with various Italian magazines producing new versions of regional specialties, traditional recipes, macrobiotic food and natural cuisine, con-tributing with recipes and photographs as well as proposing dishes of her own creation. She is a curious traveler and likes to experiment with local traditions and recipes, and reinterpret them using her own intuition and according to her taste. Trenchi produces cookbooks that offer orig-inal and creative recipes, blending different tastes and trying out unusual combinations in her pursuit of good food and the enjoyment of the palate but also with an attentive eye for the nutri-tional characteristics of food in order to achieve greater balance at the table and greater well-being as a consequence. She lives in the Monferrato area, in Piedmont, in a house surrounded by nature. She prepares original sauces, dressings and dish decorations using flowers and herbs from her garden, guided by the seasons and her knowledge of produce. MAURIZIO CUSANIwas born in Como and he practices as an eye specialist in Milan. He is interested in the relationship between art, the psyche, nutrition and health and in order to carry out research in this field he has studied Sufism and ancient traditions in which, as a curious trav-eler, he has always been particularly interested. He teaches Enneagram and Symbolism of the human body in Naturopathy courses and in the Masters courses in Psychosomatics for doctors and psychologists at the Riza Institute. For some years, he has been interested in nutrition and its effects on health. He has written numerous papers and articles on topics linked to Nutrition and Nutriceutics, Symbolism, Sufism and ancient traditions, Psychosomatics and well-being in gen-eral for various publishers, including Riza, Red, Nuova Ipsa and Sagep-La Lontra.
- Author(s)Cinzia Trenchi,Maurizio Cusani
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.