All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital techlogies have prompted the emergence of new modes of regulation and governance, since they allow for more decentralized processes of elaboration and implementation of rms. Moreover, the Internet has been raising a wide set of governance issues since it affects many domains, such as individual rights, public liberties, property rights, ecomic competition, market regulation, conflict management, security and the sovereignty of states. There is therefore a need to understand how technical, political, ecomic and social rms are articulated, as well as to understand who the main actors of this process of transformation are, how they interact and how these changes may influence international rulings. This book brings together an international team of scholars to explain and analyse how collective regulations evolve in the broader context of the development of post-modern societies, globalization, the reshaping of international relations and the profound transformations of nation-states.
- Author BiographyEric Brousseau is Professor of Economics at the University of Paris Ouest and at the Global Governance Programme of the European University Institute in Florence. He was the director of EconomiX, a joint research center between the CNRS and the University of Paris Ouest, from 2005 to 2011. Meryem Marzouki is a senior researcher with the French National Scientific Research Center (CNRS) and currently works at the Computer Science Laboratory of Paris 6 (LIP6). Cecile Meadel is Professor of Sociology at the Ecole des Mines, Paris and a researcher at the Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation, a joint research centre between Mines-Paristech and the CNRS.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCecile Meadel,Eric Brousseau,Meryem Marzouki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.57New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.12New
- AU $61.25Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.