All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses upon governance and social organisation within the Chinese village and explores the extent to which farmers have automy vis-a-vis their ecomic and political activities in an attempt to understand the relationship between farmers and the state in a rapidly changing China.
- Author BiographyHongguang He is Jiangsu Specially Appointed Professor and Director of the Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis at Nanjing Audit University, China. Dr He serves as a Consultant for the World Bank in a project entitled 'Enhance Internal Control Capacity in Lao PDR'. With two PhDs, from Nanjing University (2005-2008) and the University of Sydney (2008-2012), Dr He's work focuses on the study of the spatialisation of the Chinese Communist Party-led government and the integration of urban and rural development in developing countries.
- Author(s)Hongguang He
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Cultural and Social Foundations of Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.