All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis systematically revised fourth edition of the leading text on Chinese politics covers the major changes under Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang and their predecessors, and the recent attempts to restore Chinese Communist Party prestige and strengthen the role of the market in ecomic reforms whilst managing urbanization and addressing corruption.
- Author BiographyTony Saich is Daewoo Professor of International Affairs and Director of the Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, USA. He has spent many years in China and visits regularly and runs training programs for senior Chinese government officials. He has published widely on Chinese contemporary history and politics.
- Author(s)Tony Saich
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 maps, 7 figures, 11 black & white tables
- Weight790 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement4th New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.