All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number of international schools has grown exponentially and many have become highly complex multi-million euro/yen/dollar organisations. This development puts tremendous pressure on board members, many of whom are committed to the school but have limited time to be truly effective in their role. Governance in International Schools is a handbook for international boards, fitting within the ECIS Sustainable International School Governance programme.*****The programme exists in order to: move governance practices beyond accreditation compliance and towards a sustainable commitment to creating value for all stakeholders; provide training for board members, trustees and proprietors; support start-up and emerging international schools; and bring additional benefits to the work of business managers, administration managers and marketing and development directors of international schools.
- Author BiographyAdele Hodgson's experience spans the business and not-for-profit worlds ranging from banking, to medical research, to education. She is the author/editor of four books and has authored numerous articles on strategic planning, marketing and development, and governance. She leads ECIS consultancy services, which offers a wide range of services to the world of education.**********Matthew Chuck is a science graduate from Cambridge University. As a trustee of the Frankfurt International School he has participated in several long-term projects. He set up his own consultancy on returning to the UK and has worked with both ECIS directly and a number of international schools on policy, strategic planning and governance.
- PublisherSRA Books
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSRA Books
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAdele Hodgson,Matthew Chuck
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.