All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Governance in the Twenty-first Century Canadian and international experts recognize both the difficulty of making predictions and the need to consider the future in order to prepare the public sector for new challenges. The authors' predictions and recommendations are anchored in a thorough understanding of contemporary public administration. They point out that t only have previous reforms made yet more change necessary and inevitable but that the purpose of these reforms is to attempt to return government to the position of respect and competence it enjoyed in the past. Contributors include Peter Aucoin (Dalhousie), Jonathan Boston (University of Wellington, New Zealand), Jacques Bourgault (Ecole nationale d'administration publique Montreal), David R. Cameron (Toronto), Ralph Heintzman (Treasury Board Canada), Christopher Hood (London School of Ecomics and Political Science), Patricia W. Ingraham (The Maxwell School, Syracuse University), Donald P. Moynihan (The Maxwell School, Syracuse University), Jon Pierre (Goteborg University), B. Guy Peters, Christopher Pollitt (Erasmus University, The Netherlands), Donald J. Savoie, Richard Simeon (Toronto), Ignace Th.M. Snellen (Erasmus University, The Netherlands), and Vincent Wright (Oxford, England).
- Author(s)Donald J. Savoie,Guy B. Peters
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.