All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study challenges the line of critical thinking that locates the origins of the vel in the eighteenth century. It offers a different way of understanding the vel, as well as the issues surrounding its origins, and applies these findings to some of the well-kwn vels of Defoe, Fielding, and Sterne.
- Author(s)James Cruise
- PublisherAssociated University Presses
- Date of Publication31/01/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press,U.S.
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.