All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Foucault's later work on governmentality, this book traces the effects of 'the rise of risk' on contemporary social work practice. Focusing on two 'domains' of practice - mental health social work and probation work - it analyses the ways in which risk thinking has affected social work's aims and objectives, methods and approaches.
- Author BiographyMark Hardy is Lecturer in Social Work at the University of York, UK.
- Author(s)Mark Hardy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.