All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation produced and disseminated by an interlocking ecology of computer-based systems and artifacts currently provides the essential means for planning organizational operations and controlling organizational performances. This book describes the vital importance that digital information acquires in restructuring organizations.
- Author BiographyJANNIS KALLINIKOS is professor in the Department of Management at the London School of Economics, UK. His current research focuses on the study of technological information in all its forms (text, voice, image) and digital formats and the implications its diffusion carries for organizations and institutions.
- Author(s)Jannis Kallinikos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTechnology, Work and Globalization
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.86Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.