All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a feminist and Foucauldian analysis of a variety of emerging gendered discourses.
- Author BiographyLori Reed is an independent scholar living in Washington, DC. Paula Saukko is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Loughborough University in the United Kingdom. She is the author of The Anorexic Self: A Personal, Political Analysis of a Diagnostic Discourse, also published by SUNY Press, and Doing Research in Cultural Studies: An Introduction to Classical and New Methodological Approaches.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLori Reed,Paula Saukko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.