All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a wide-ranging historical account of the development of the Japanese ecomy, from the 17th century to the present day. The author presents an alternative theory to the traditional western view of Japan's ecomic development, emphasising the role of the state.
- Author BiographyKyoko Sheridan is the author of two books on the Australian economy as well as Australian Economy in a Japanese Mirror, (University of Queensland Press, 1993).
- Author(s)Kyoko Sheridan
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication22/04/1994
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAspects of Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.