Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, written by seasoned professionals and academics in the field of information management and public policy, presents a clear exposition of what makes up infostructures, how they are created and used, and how they affect the policy-making process. The only study to address both information management and techlogy and the policy process itself, it offers a balanced treatment of the numerous resources and activities required to generate and feed information into public sector decision-making.
- Author BiographyKAREN B. LEVITAN, President of the KBL Group, an information management firm, served as Director of Information Management and Services of the Office of Administration, Executive Office of the President.
- Author(s)Karen B. Levitan
- Date of Publication04/08/1987
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.