All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis response describes how the Government has learned from its experiences in 2007 and is implementing the recommendations set out in Sir Iain Anderson's review ( HC 312, session 2007-08 , ISBN 9780102953220). The review made 26 recommendations grouped under eight of the nine lessons identified following the earlier 2001 outbreak: maintain vigilance; be prepared; react with speed and certainty; explain policies, plans and practices; respect local kwledge; risk assessment and cost benefit analysis; data and information management systems; base decisions on best available science.
- Author(s)Great Britain: Department for Environment
- Date of Publication03/02/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCm.
- Series Part/Volume Number7514
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.