All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union Committee report on increasing the supply of dor organs within the EU (HL 123-I, session 2007-08, ISBN 9780104013168) welcomed the EU Commission's communication, believing the proposed actions would increase the number of organs available for transplantation as well as the overall safety and quality of those organs. The report also dealt with matters outside Community competence, but of central relevance to the shortage of organs for donation. This Government response to the conclusions and recommendations contains chapters on: shortage of dors across the EU; the proposed EU directive relating to organ quality and safety; organization of organ donation and transplantation services; patient care issues - organ dors and recipients; alternative forms for dor consent; ethnic and cultural aspects; the views of faith groups.
- Author(s)Great Britain: Department of Health
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCm.
- Series Part/Volume Number7466
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Width298 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.