All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively revised new edition offers a broad-ranging, systematic and sophisticated introduction contemplating the institutions and processes of government in the US set in a clear historical context.
- Author BiographyNigel Bowles is Director of the Rothermere American Institute, and Professorial Fellow, at Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford, UK. Robert McMahon is the Head of the Politics Department at Radley College, Abingdon, UK.
- Author(s)Nigel Bowles,Robert K. McMahon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComparative Government and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight768 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.