All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndividual titles in every multivolume set present a historical perspective and a vivid picture of the cultural, political and social life of the era. Fully documented primary and secondary source quotations enliven the text, and each set includes well-organized primary source documents valuable for student research and reports.
- Author(s)Don Nardo
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLucent Library of Historical Eras
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLucent Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.