All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates how local board systems operate and the motivations and experiences of their members.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Baker is Professor of Political Science at Wittenberg University. He is the editor of Lanahan Readings in State and Local Government: Diversity, Innovation, Rejuvenation.
- Author(s)John R. Baker
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.