About this product
- DescriptionFrom foreclosed homes to annihilated rainforests; from fracking to biofuels; ports to pipelines - as climate change ravages the earth, the wealthyelite try to grab as much of the world's diminishing resources as possible. Grabbing Back is a collection of interviews, dispatches and analyses by radical scholars and activists actively engaged in defence of self-determination, land and life itself. Featuring new essays by Noam Chomsky, Michael Hardt, Vandana Shiva and more, this collection brings together some of the foremost writers on land, ecomy and development.
- Author BiographySasha Ross is an activist and journalist. He is currently a member of the Earth First! Journal Collective and a co-founding moderator of the Earth First! Newswire. His work has been published in continent., Counterpunch, Science and Society, The Singapore Review of Books, and Life During Wartime (AK Press 2013). He has also translated works from French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Russian.
- Author(s)Alexander Reid Ross
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAK Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight559 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.