Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis captivating biography explores the life of Grace Flandrau and the upper crust of St. Paul, Minnesota, in the early 20th century. The author of six vels, including the acclaimed Being Respectable , and numerous short stories, Flandrau was a contemporary of F. Scott Fitzgerald and one of Minnesota's best-kwn writers. A cautionary tale that illuminates the constraints placed on women writers during the birth of Jazz Age literature, this life story also examines the honesty and integrity that Flandrau was kwn for, as well as her fall from literary and social grace.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Ray is a biographer and a historian who specializes in the people and places of Minnesota. She lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Georgia Ray
- PublisherEdinborough Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationRoseville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdinborough Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.