All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThousands of years ago, Chinese Emperors used Feng Shui to attract abundance and to create dynasty. Feng Shui Masters were treated like national security and treasure, because the enemy could steal the Feng Shui Master to attack the Emperor. Today, you can learn Feng Shui principles and philosophy from this book, and use Feng Shui for prosperity, relationships, and wellness. Good Feng Shui can program your mind for abundance. This book is a powerful tool for those who do business with Chinese and Japanese clients and business associates, because you will understand Eastern philosophy that has been practiced in Asia, such as Tao and the principles of Yin and Yang.
- Author BiographyGrace Ho is a renowned motivational speaker and Feng Shui expert in Japan. Ms. Ho has published seven books, one of which was number one on Amazon.com in Japan. Grace Ho is a Japanese native, married to a Chinese-American husband, Daniel Ho. Ms. Ho uses the pen name Madam Ho in Japan, but for English-speaking audiences she would rather go by Grace Ho (and you can easily figure out why). This is Grace's first book in English, to share the business secrets with American business people who are either already doing business with Chinese and Japanese customers and business associates, or looking for China money to invest in your business and real estate. Grace has lived in a number of international cities and worked with Fortune 500 companies and international corporations. She has learned the business secrets from extremely successful Chinese and Japanese business people, who are owners of conglomerates and/or multi-millionaires. Their business secrets are Feng Shui along with other Chinese philosophies such as Tao, Sun Tzu, and Lao Tzu. Just like Chinese Emperors used Feng Shui to gain power and dynasty, get ready to learn Feng Shui philosophy and the practical application of Feng Shui to your mind, space, and BUSINESS!
- Author(s)Grace Ho
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.