All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNine-year-old Agatha Edwards wrote this book during the summer of 2013. It displays remarkable precocity and imagination and may someday be ted as the book that launched a great American author. In this story, the Cooper family of Minnesota take an orphan on a trip to the Organ Pipe Cactus National Park in Arizona and become lost. The book ties together mystery, danger, and a growing friendship between a girl who has everything (Grace Cooper) and an orphan girl with almost thing (Suzie Eterna). They bond like sisters and learn from each other that material possessions are thing when one shares love.
- Author BiographyAgatha Edwards is in the 5th grade at P.S. 230 in Brooklyn, NY. She will attend the Christa McAuliffe Middle School in the fall of 2014. She is an avid runner with the Prospect Park Youth Running Club, studies piano and dance at Brooklyn College, and writes every free moment she has.
- Author(s)Agatha a Edwards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.