All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight she s a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king s thug. When she first meets Prince Po, Graced with combat skills, Katsa has hint of how her life is about to change. She never expects to become Po s friend. She never expects to learn a new truth about her own Grace or about a terrible secret that lies hidden far away . . . a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone. With elegant, evocative prose and a cast of unforgettable characters, debut author Kristin Cashore creates a mesmerizing world, a death-defying adventure, and a heart-racing romance that will consume you, hold you captive, and leave you wanting more.
- Author BiographyKRISTIN CASHORE has written for The Horn Book Guide, The Looking Glass: An Online Children s Literature Journal, and Children s Literature in Education.She received a master s degree in children s literature from Simmons College.Graceling is Ms.Cashore s first novel.She lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Author(s)Kristin Cashore
- PublisherHarcourt Children's Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleGraceling Realm Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Children's Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight576 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.