All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionGracie hasn t been able to see very well recently, so she decides to get some glasses. But, after playing on the mountain one day, she realizes that night that her glasses are missing. She heads straight out to look for them on the mountain where a bored ghost is hiding in the darkness, waiting for someone to scare. Although Ghost tries to scare her, Gracie doesn't react by being frightened, t even little because she can't see Ghost well eugh to be scared without her glasses! Ghost really wants to see Gracie scared, so he helps in her search all night long and finally finds her glasses. But what happens when Gracie puts them on...
- Author BiographyKeiko Senawas born in Tokyo, Japan, and studied under the well-known printmaker and children's book artist Takeo Takei. She is an illustrator of children s books as well as in book design and the creation of kamishibai picture-panel stories. She is a member of the Japan Children s Book Artists Society and received the Sankei Children s Book Award for her four-volume Iya da iya da no ehon (I Won t Do It!) series. Her other titles include the An an no ehon (Wah! Wah!) and Okiku naritai (I Want to Grow Up) series, and many more.
- Author(s)Keiko Sena
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGracie Wears Glasses Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width211 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.