Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the Author
It took many years and many steps in my life to try and understand and to figure out the things that happened to me in my childhood. The question I keep coming back to is why did this happen? Beginning at the age of seven up until I was seven years old, I repeatedly ask myself why was I born? Was I put here on earth to be tortured, did GOD want this for me? I hurt so much inside. I was screaming deep down in my soul, But I had to be strong.
During my early adulthood thoughts of suicide were within me, but who would take care of my children? So I battled that demon and when he passed the demon of alcohol plagued me until I was forty six years old. With prayer to GOD ALMIGHTY I asked him to save me from myself destruction, because I knew I would soon die. To the people out there who ask is there really and truly a GOD for me the answer is yes. There has got to be a Supreme Being, because man or woman walking and breathing on this earth could help save me from myself.
My world will ever be per say- rmal, the things that happened to me were rmal, I am Not your average rman person. Most of the time my world, in my being my mind is in a maze. At this time in my life at the age of fifty five, I am trying to find my way back to my family circle, that is a good thing and pray everyday, t to go insane.
- Author(s)Nedra Maurine White
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.