Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful and practical guide to the art of entertaining overnight guests A Gracious Welcome is an inspirational and practical guide for entertaining houseguests without the stress. Through beautiful photographs and warm and encouraging advice, it's a guide to furnishing a cozy space for your guest - whether that's a guest bedroom and bath or a fold-out couch. Simple crafts ideas and charming finishing touches - from homemade bath salts to personalised flower arrangements - are a feast for the senses and show friends and family that you really care. Guidance on etiquette and invitations, and easy make-ahead recipes for buffet breakfasts and savoury snacks ensure thing's left to chance. Finally, readers will find tips on planning outings and activities that everyone will enjoy. A Gracious Welcome is an invaluable helper when loved ones come to visit.
- Author BiographyAmy Nebens writes about lifestyle, entertaining, and home decor. She is the author of several books and a former writer and editor for Martha Stewart Living. Her work has also appeared in Home, Self, Cosmopolitan, and YM. She lives in Connecticut. Sang An is a New York based photographer specializing in still life, interiors, and food.
- Author(s)Amy Nebens
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication26/03/2004
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width185 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.