All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn these complex and challenging times, students, teachers and employers are all interested in the development of generic abilities as these typically make the difference between good and indifferent employees, successful and unsuccessful learners. This book explains why generic capacities have become so important and argues that the process of acquiring them is both lifelong and developmental.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleLifelong Learning Book Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPaul Hager,Susan Holland
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.