All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate & Professional Programs: An Overview 2016 contains more than 2,250 university and college profiles with detailed information on the degrees available, enrollment figures, tuition, financial support, housing, faculty, research affiliations, library facilities, and contact information. This graduate guide enables students to explore program listings by field, geographic area, and institution. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by each featured institution, give complete details on the graduate study available. Up-to-date appendixes list institution changes since the last edition and abbreviations used in the guide. Graduate & Professional Programs: An Overview 2016 is the latest in Peterson's 50-year history of providing prospective students the most up-to-date graduate school information available.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight1814 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement50th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.