All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate Programs in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences, the Environment & Natural Resources 2016 contains approximately 3,000 graduate programs in the relevant disciplines-including agriculture and food sciences, astromy and astrophysics, chemistry, physics, mathematics, environmental sciences and management, natural resources, marine sciences, and more. Informative data profiles for these graduate programs at nearly 600 institutions are included, complete with facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty research. Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement50th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.