All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate Programs in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences, the Environment & Natural Resources 2017 contains approximately 3,000 graduate programs in the relevant disciplines-including agriculture and food sciences, astromy and astrophysics, chemistry, physics, mathematics, environmental sciences and management, natural resources, marine sciences, and more. Informative data profiles for these graduate programs at nearly 600 institutions are included, complete with facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty research. Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight930 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement51st
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.