All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's Graduate Programs in the Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences 2015 contains details on over 11,000 graduate programs of study across all relevant disciplines-including the arts and architecture, communications and media, psychology and counseling, political science and international affairs, ecomics, and sociology, anthropology, archaeology, and more. Informative data profiles include facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty research. Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight2585 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement49th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.