All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's Graduate Programs in the Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences 2017 contains details on more than 11,000 graduate programs of study across all relevant disciplines-including the arts and architecture, communications and media, psychology and counseling, political science and international affairs, ecomics, and sociology, anthropology, archaeology, and more. Informative data profiles of these programs at nearly 1,700 institutions include facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty research. Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement51st
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.