All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate Programs in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences, the Environment & Natural Resources 2015 contains more than 3,000 graduate programs in the relevant disciplines-including agriculture and food sciences, astromy and astrophysics, chemistry, physics, mathematics, environmental sciences and management, natural resources, marine sciences, and more. Informative data profiles for more than 3,000 graduate programs at nearly 600 institutions are included, complete with facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles. Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as information on faculty research. Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight1184 g
- Width226 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement49th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.