All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe situation is bleak.Over 80% of job opportunities are never advertised.The average job hunt can take more than six months to complete. There w exists a better solution than ever before. Millions of people are taking advantage of the business networking site LinkedIn to find jobs or propel their already established careers. Benefits of this book include: A comprehensive plan for going from jobless to great job in less than three months. A step-by-step guide to mastering LinkedInGreat success stories that show you how you can optimize all the features LinkedIn has to offer. Scripts you can copy and use to connect with solid network partners. Learn from the expertsMelissa has helped more than 3000 6-Figure executives learn LinkedIn and use it to grow their careers. Her passion is w about helping college grads get the same results. To this end all the proceeds from this book is used to help mentor young professionals so they can get better jobs. To date she has helped almost 100 young people through her mentoring. Grab you copy of this book today, read it and email Melissa for a free coaching session. For a limited time, take advantage of Melissa's giveback to help young professionals get better starts in their careers. To do this just get your copy of this book, read it and email melissa @ networlding.com sharing your book receipt and she will provide you with a free coaching session. Don't wait! Grab your copy today! You owe it to yourself.
- Author BiographyMelissa Giovagnoli Wilson Melissa has been teaching the science of networking to thousands of people over the past two decades. She has also published 11 prior books along with Networlding, her 7th book that became a top #10 book on Amazon for an entire year.Since then Melissa has been helping people with a focus on young professionals, harness the power of networks to get better jobs faster and organizations get better business faster. She has also grown Networlding into a worldwide network of top thought leaders who have licensed the Networlding process.During the last decade Networlding has been licensed by companies like Motorola and schools like Yale University. Melissa is now in the process of building an innovation center in Chicago that will continue to help college students and graduates get what she calls smart starts in their careers. Recently she has become the resident social media expert on 6 Figure Jobs where she has been helping top executives find new jobs and grow their careers over the past seven years.John FowlerJohn is an independent organization and talent development consultant with a master's degree from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. In addition to his organization psychology expertise, he has a number of years of experience with sales and marketing. As an emerging knowledge leader and expert in social networks, his work includes delivering LinkedIn networking and job hunting training to students and young professionals. He also advises business leaders on formulating social media marketing strategies and helps functional experts use LinkedIn to enhance productivity. He lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)John Fowler,Melissa Giovagnoli
- PublisherNetworlding Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNetworlding Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.