All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn Graduating From College? A Practical Guide To Help You Succeed In The Real World, Dr. Scott Kenneth Campbell records the specific advice which for many years has helped his students successfully enter and thrive in the workplace. Every year 2.6 million students graduate from the nation's colleges and universities. Year after year, almost every single college graduate has the same concerns about how to find a good job in their profession, and how to succeed in their careers. In Graduating From College? A Practical Guide To Help You Succeed In The Real World, a college graduate will find succinct and practical advice which will address those very real concerns.
- Author BiographyScott Kenneth Campbell holds a dual track PH.D from Auburn University in the fields of Human Resource Management and Organizational Analysis. For over a decade, Dr. Campbell has taught graduate and undergraduate courses at universities in both the United States of America, and in Europe. Over the years, he has assisted hundreds of students in their quest to find professional post-graduate employment. Prior to pursuing a career in academics, Dr. Campbell was a broker with Morgan Stanley. Early in his working career, he was a consumer loan specialist with Regions Bank and he was also a corporate sales executive with Sprint PCS. In addition, he spent two years in Hungary as a Small Business Development Volunteer with the United States Peace Corps. Dr. Campbell is a full time professor with the School of Business at Francis Marion University, in Florence, South Carolina where he resides with his wife and three wonderful daughters.
- Author(s)Scott Campbell
- PublisherUricon Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUricon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.