All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary volume explains the phemen of nationalism in 19th-century Europe through the prism of Graeco-Roman antiquity. Through a series of case studies covering a broad range of source material, it demonstrates the different purposes the heritage of the classical world was put to during a turbulent period in European history. Contributors include classicists, historians, archaeologists, art historians and others.
- Author BiographyThorsten Fogen, Durham University, UK; Richard Warren, University of London, UK.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 11 schw.-w. u. 12 farb. Abb.
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRichard Warren,Thorsten Fogen
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.