All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraham Greene: A Study of Four Dramas is an historical and analytical study of Greene's four dramas, his only plays produced and reviewed in both England and the United States. Along with a brief overview of his background and character, highlighting some of the formative influences of his childhood, adolescence, and young manhood, the study focuses upon the central action and unifying theme of each drama: the protagonist's quest for an intensely desired spiritual good. This analysis demonstrates that Greene uses these quests to make significant statements about life and about his own personal concerns.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gerald C. Walling, S.J., is an Assistant Professor in the Performing Arts Department of Marquette University. He has previously taught at Loyola University of Chicago. During the summer of 1986 he was a Bannan Visiting Scholar at Santa Clara University. He received his Ph.D. from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Gerald C Walling
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1992
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 26: Theatre Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.