All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo topic in nutrition is more controversial than wheat. While some people suggest that wheat may be the new asbestos, Stephen Yafa finds that it has been wrongly demonised. His revealing book sets the record straight, breaking down the botany of the wheat plant we've hijacked for our own use, the science of nutrition and digestion, the effects of mass production on our health and questions about gluten and fibre - all to point us towards a better, richer diet.
- Author BiographyStephen Yafa, the author of Cotton: The Biography of a Revolutionary Fiber, is also a novelist, playwright, and award-winning screenwriter. He has written for Playboy, Details, and Rolling Stone, and lives in Mill Valley, California.
- Author(s)Stephen H. Yafa
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight241 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.