Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAs Kung Fu masters picked up rice with their nimble toes, these collected thoughts are to be picked up by nimble minds. Some Oriental rice, some American corn.
- Author BiographyRaised a rocket base kid, son of an engineer and an artist, once a combat pilot, mountain helicopter pilot, James immersed himself in Tao, Christianity, Wicca, and Scientology, while working as a bet runner, mendicant troubadour, occult publisher's editor, and occasional smuggler.
- Author(s)James Nathan Post
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.